17.6.04

Thoughts on traveling in the UK and Europe

I organise visits for small groups in the UK and Europe this provides me with many experiences and theses change daily join me on my daily travels. Yesterday I took 15 elderly people to Hall place which is situated about 9 miles from Central London to the South East. This is a fine manor House set in 20 acres of land with the river Cray meandering through the grounds. It also houses a small but delightful Botanical garden which grows such un English plants such as bananas. I always enjoy these visits, our stay is 4hours and I get an opotunity to relax in one of the sunken gardens so its a bonus for me. As usual we have difficulty in finding one of the party but once returned home all agree it was a great day out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home